PETITION to substitute an upper-level science elective for Animal Science 101

If you would like to substitute a upper-level science elective (i.e. class number greater than or equal to 300) course for Animal Science 101, please complete the form and return the completed form to lwest0 [at] vasci [dot] umass [dot] edu or ISB 427X.  This form will be reviewed by a member of the VASCI Curriculum Committee.